Mnandi / Gentlemen Knives
The Mnandi continues the tradition of high quality you have come to expect from Chris Reeve Knives. An elegant, functional gentleman’s (or gentlewoman’s!) pocketknife, the Mnandi – pronounced mm-NUN-dee – is accurately named form the Zulu word for meaning "very nice".
The titanium handles are inlaid (not overlaid) front and back with selected hardwoods. The locking mechanism is the Integral Lock © popularized on the Sebenza. To ensure a sleek profile and easy opening, a thumbnail recess is machined on both sides of the blade in place of a thumb lug. The versatile pocket clip is machined from solid titanium and can be placed on either side of the knife or removed completely.
- Blade Material - CPM S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness - 58-59 RC
- Blade Finish - Polished Hollow Grind
- Blade Length - 2.75" (69.5mm)
- Blade Thickness - 0.090" (2.3mm)
- Overall Length - 6.375" (161mm)
- Handle Material - 6A14V Titanium
- Handle Thickness - 0.135" (3.4mm)
- Weight - 1.5oz. (42.5g)